Blue Grass Energy to award ten $1,500 scholarships at Annual Meeting
Supporting our youngest members through education is an important part of who we are. That is why we offer scholarships to graduating seniors throughout our service area.
These scholarships will be awarded in a random drawing following the business meeting portion of our Annual Meeting on June 6, 2019. The meeting will be held at the Keeneland Entertainment Center. Registration will begin at 4:30 p.m. with the business meeting beginning at 6:30 p.m.
Eligible applicants are graduating high school seniors with plans to attend an accredited college, university or trade school, living with a parent or guardian who is a Blue Grass Energy member. Members of the immediate families of employees, directors and people receiving benefits from Blue Grass Energy are ineligible to apply.
- Students are encouraged to preregister using the form at this link. By completing preregistration, students will need to check in at the scholarship booth at Annual Meeting, but will not be required to provide documentation onsite.
- The student must be accompanied by their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) at the Annual Meeting.
- The parent or guardian must first register for the meeting and then accompany the applicant to the scholarship registration booth to register for the drawing.
- Students and their parent/guardian must be present during the drawings.
- Blue Grass Energy scholarships are one-time awards and will be disbursed directly to the institution the student will be attending.
- Students must show proof of full-time enrollment at an accredited college, university, technical college or trade school.
If you need help using our Website or have any questions,
contact us byemailor calling 888-546-4243.